You must be registered on this web site, and logged in using your username and password in order to enroll in this event.
1. Additional classes may be scheduled if demand is present.
2. If it has been raining at the tennis courts within 30 minutes of your lesson, or is the courts are wet, classes will
be cancelled or re-scheduled by your instructor.
3. You may call your instructor directly of the FBTS office at 281-980-4219 to check on rain-outs.
4. Loaner tennis racquets will be available for the first class. Please advise your instructor prior to the first class that you will need one.
5. All new students and returning students for each Season (Winter, Summer, Fall) are to bring a new can of tennis balls
to add to the Pro's Lesson Ball Hopper.
Other Programs Offered
Private Lessons are available with our Professional Tennis Staff. Please call our office for pricing.
Adult League & Tournament Play - FBTS runs Adult Leagues for all levels throughout the Sugar Land area.
Junior Leagues & Tournament Play - FBTS is part of the SW Houston Junior Team Tennis League among area clubs for
low Intermediate and Advanced players. Matches are Saturday afternoons. The League has a Spring & Fall Season.
Junior Tennis Camps - are run throughout the Summer Season and during school holidays: Spring Break Chritsmas, etc.
Junior Novice League (NJTL) - for ages 8-14. This league is for beginners with some prior tennis experience and knowledge of score keeping.
Summer Junior Tennis Tournament Series - for ages 8-16. Trophies are given at each tournament. Friday mornings at Clements HS courts.